Questions & Answers About FormulaOne Window Film
How does FormulaOne work?
- FormulaOne is a micro-thin window film that is installed on the inside of your car windows. It has a patented adhesive system that bonds the film to the glass and can be placed on the back and side windows of your car.
Does the window tint have to be dark to work?
- It’s a myth that window film has to be dark to be effective. State laws that prohibit very dark (black-out) window tinting are in effect. FormulaOne window films come in several different light transmissions—all neutral in appearance. FormulaOne strictly conforms to what is allowable by law, state by state.
Who makes FormulaOne?
- FormulaOne window film is produced by Eastman, the largest manufacturer of window films in the world, employing the same advanced, patented technology used in space to protect astronauts from the harmful effects of the sun.
Where do I purchase it?
- FormulaOne performance automotive film is installed through a nationwide network of factory-trained dealers/installers. LA Tint is your exclusive FormulaOne dealer in Northern Virginia.
How long will it last?
- With proper installation by a trained FormulaOne dealer like LA Tint, your window film will last a lifetime! FormulaOne is so sure that their film won’t peel, bubble or crack that they back their product with the best warranty in the business.
What are the actual performance statistics of FormulaOne films?
- Each FormulaOne product line is designed to meet certain UV protection, heat rejection and glare reduction criteria. Click here to see detailed technical information on FormulaOne Classic Series, Comfort Series and Pinnacle Series window films.
What are the different state laws about window film?
- Laws regarding window film vary from state to state. Click here for more information.
What kind of warranty comes with FormulaOne window films?
- FormulaOne provides a manufacturer’s lifetime warranty to replace any defective product for free for as long as you own your vehicle. If there is a problem, just bring your car and warranty card to any FormulaOne dealer from coast to coast, and it will be replaced at no charge to you.